Rehlat Watan Anniversairy Giveaway
Terms and Conditions
1. By taking part in the competition, you accept and are bound by these rules.
2. The opening date for this competition is Thursday 21 November 2013 and the closing date is Sunday 1 December 2013 at 11pm (Libya time).
3. One winner will receive one iPod Shuffle, which will be engraved with the winner’s name and the Destoori website.
4. The prize is as stated and is non-transferable, non-refundable and no cash alternative is available.
5. Lawyers for Justice in Libya (LFJL) will not be responsible for a lost or stolen prize and it cannot be replaced.
6. This competition is only open to persons residing in Libya at the time of the draw.
7. Employees of LFJL, and the family members of LFJL, are not eligible for entry.
8. The winner will be picked at random and will be published on LFJL’s Facebook page as a status update within 24 hours of the closing date specified in clause 2 above.
9. The winner will be notified within 24 hours of the closing date specified in clause 2 above, via direct message to the winner’s Facebook account. To claim his/her prize, the winner must reply to the direct message by Friday 6 December 2013 at 12pm (Libya time).
10. In the event that the winner does not claim his/her prize by Friday 6 December 2013 at 12pm (Libya time), LFJL reserves the right to withdraw prize entitlement without notice and to pick another winner at random.
11. The prize is to be collected by the winner from LFJL in Tripoli, Libya. The office address of LFJL will be communicated to the winner via a Facebook message following the confirmation of the winner.
12. Entrants under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a parent/guardian when they come to collect the prize.
14. Entries received after the expiry date will not be counted.
15. Only one entry per person.
16. A valid entry will consist of sharing the competition photo on Facebook, electing to “like” LFJL’s Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/LibyanJustice) and writing a comment by finishing the following sentence: ‘the constitution will protect….’
17. This prize will only be awarded if LFJL’s Facebook page has 10,000 or more “likes” by the closing date specified in clause 2.
Sam'ena Destoorik Music Competition
LFJL is pleased to announce a new contest, which is part of the Destoori campaign - "Sam'ena Destoorik Music Competition."
MISSED THE EVENT? : VISIT THE SAME'NA DESTOORIK EVENT PAGE FOR ALL THE PICTURES, MUSIC, AND VIDEOS
11 August 2012, 11.p.m. Downtown Tripoli
To jump off Destoori, LFJL will be holding a graffiti competition, "Karbash Destoorik" at 11 p.m. in Tripoli. Four of the most talented Libyan graffiti artists will battle it out to design and create works of art depicting some of the most crucial rights including Justice, Freedom, Dignity, and Equality. The winner will receive a prize and have his winning design on a Destoori poster and T-shirt. Bring your family and friends and join us for a night of creativity and competition!
FOR A MAP AND MORE INFORMATION CLICK HERE.
MISSED THE EVENT? : VISIT THE KHARBASH DESTOORIK EVENT PAGE FOR ALL THE PICTURES, ARTWORK, AND VIDEOS