Wednesday 16th December 2020, 15:00 – 16:00 GMT
The media has a key role to play in shaping perceptions of conflict and our responses to it. How has the international media covered Libya and what does it mean for accountability? Join us for a live edition of Libya Matters with Q & A.
REGISTER HERE: https://bit.ly/2Vu1ANU
• Ahmed Gatnash- Co-Founder, Kawaakibi Foundation
• Raghda Ibraheem - Host, Hatha Al Masaa, Wasat TV
• Asma Khalifa - Co-Founder, Tamazight Women’s Movement
• Patrick Wintour - Diplomatic Editor, The Guardian
• Elham Saudi – Director, Lawyers for Justice in Libya
In partnership with International Media Support.